Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Canon 1Dx Housing and NA-DP4 Monitor Housing

Started by Land & Sea ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Canon 1Dx Housing and NA-DP4 Monitor Housing

6 posts
  1. Available is a Nauticam Canon 1Dx Housing and NA-DP4 Monitor Housing. I switched to Nikon so if anyone has a D5 or D850 Housing to trade, please let me know. I also have extension tubes for 100mm macro and 16-35mm lenses but I believe those will work with Nikon lenses as well so I am not as eager to trade or sell the tubes. If a trade isn't possible, I will take offers.

     

     

    post-57094-0-53562900-1523860279_thumb.jpg

     

    post-57094-0-97440200-1523860287_thumb.jpg

     

    post-57094-0-22982500-1523860296_thumb.jpg

     

    post-57094-0-68045000-1523860309_thumb.jpg

     

    post-57094-0-14935100-1523860318_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Land & Sea
  2. How much are you looking to get for the housing ?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Message sent.

  4. hello, how much for the DP4 housing?

  5. The pictured NA-DP4 has attached optional hood. I also have the Small HD DP4 monitor for Canon available as well.

     

    NA-DP4 = $1400 retail

    NA-DP4 Hood = $150 retail

    Small HD DP4 Monitor = $450 retail

     

    NA-1DX Housing = $5200 retail

     

    Please make an honest offer and I will respond back. Thank you.

    Edited by Land & Sea
  6. Is the monitor set stil available?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.