Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Limits of the oly pt housing

Started by mudbhary ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Limits of the oly pt housing

2 posts
  1. Folks,

     

    My oly housing for the mod m5 says 45m max depth in its spec. Has anyone taken it deeper with success? I dont often go beyond the limit, but occasionally would be nice..

     

    Bhushan

  2. There's likely a factor of safety built into the 45m depth rating, but I would not risk finding out. I believe Nauticam and Recsea both make housings for the TG-5 with depth ratings up to 100m so that might suit your needs better.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.