Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon 240Z Type 2 Strobes (Used)

Started by knourek ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon 240Z Type 2 Strobes (Used)

12 posts
  1. 2 used Inon Type 2 240Z Strobes.

    In good working condition, but they have been well used.

    Still working great.

    SN 284041 and 284483

    I am the original owner.

    $300 for both.

    Free shipping in USA.

    I can send more photos, this application would only me upload a few.

    post-13035-0-48411000-1523983692_thumb.jpg

    post-13035-0-65820300-1523983704_thumb.jpg

    post-13035-0-81670300-1523983717_thumb.jpg

  2. I will take them. will paypal be ok?

     

    BLibecap@gmail.com

  3. Please contact me regarding payment arrangements.

     

    Posted Yesterday, 01:38 PM

    I will take them. will paypal be ok?

     

    BLibecap@gmail.com

  4. These strobes have been sold.

    Thanks for all the interest.

  5. so someone purchased them before Yesterday, 01:38 PM EST

  6. i have another pair i'd be interested to sell.

    the are newer and they are also type 4.

    $500 for both if you are interested.

    rob

  7. you didn't answer my question. so someone purchased them before Yesterday, 01:38 PM EST ?

  8. i'm not sure exactly when they were purchased, i got the payment early evening

    and verified it this AM.

    i was not aware of your interest until late last night. i think this has more to

    do with how i read my email, and the fact that it is not possible to access the

    wetpixel site from a mobile device.

    as you know the wetpixel site is difficult to navigate, especially for selling (it

    ain't ebay), at least for me, as i rarely use it.

    rob

  9. i have another pair i'd be interested to sell.

    the are newer and they are also type 4.

    $500 for both if you are interested.

    rob

     

    PM

  10. possibly interested in the type 4's. Can you post pictures

  11. Hi I saw you had another pair of strobes for sale.. I was definitely interested! Did you have photos and more info on them (how old etc?) Thanks! Sylvia

  12. these have been sold.

     

    rob

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.