Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Equinox 1/4" control rods and bulkhead fittings

Started by SubSeaTV ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Equinox 1/4" control rods and bulkhead fittings

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I use a heavily modified Equinox HD10 housing for my Sony FS7 camera and it works a treat.

     

    I have sourced almost all the constituent parts for the housing apart from the bulkhead fittings for the control rods. They take a 1/4" shaft and have double O rings.

     

    Does anyone know who supplied these to Equinox as I'm trying to get hold of some to make further modifications. I can see no manufactures stamping etc.

     

    The Equinox website seems to have disappeared.

     

    I'm over if the UK. All help greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks

     

    Andy

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.