Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Dead Ikelite DS125/DS160/DS161 lithium or NIMH packs

Started by Bevanj ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Dead Ikelite DS125/DS160/DS161 lithium or NIMH packs

2 posts
  1. Hi All,

    If anyone has got some deceased Ike DS125/DS160/DS161 packs lying around they want to get rid of, I'd be keen to get my hands on them. Lithium or NIMH.

    I'm in New Zealand.

    Thanks,
    Bevan

  2. I have a NIMH one that has been rebuilt once already but I no longer need it.

    Please PM and we can work out a cost.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.