Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Ikelite setup for Canon 5D MKIV

Started by decostanza ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Ikelite setup for Canon 5D MKIV

8 posts
  1. Picked this setup in November from Ikelite and it has worked very nice for me. Due to some upcoming projects I need something that has a deeper rating than 200' and thus will be unloading this. Unit is in GREAT condition. Email or pm me with any questions you may have. I have some adhesive weights attached to the dome shade (an idea I got from a member here) to balance it a little better. I can remove them if you prefer. I also have all boxes if you want them.

    This unit works for Canon 5D MKIV as well as MKIII,5DS & 5DSR

     

    Retail for $2680, selling for $1975 and if I need to ship this I will split the shipping

    Continental US only.

    I'm at Whitestar quarry (Ohio) almost every weekend if you want to check it out.

     

    Don

    Don(at)Deco-Services.com

    post-35379-0-17234100-1524367977_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-04266400-1524368391_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-65545200-1524368396_thumb.jpg

    post-35379-0-36386900-1524369192_thumb.jpg

    Edited by decostanza
  2. As a follow up, I forgot to mention that I only used this system in freshwater, never in saltwater...its not that I dislike saltwater, we just don't have any around here where I dive.

  3. Just a mention that this system is still available. If you have a Canon 5dMkIV,MKIII,5DS or 5DSR, this is a great system. I just ordered my new setup and don’t need two.

    I try to get on the forum at least once a day if you have any questions, or you can PM me, either will work.

    Best regards,

    Don

  4. Just got my Sea & Sea setup and had a trial dive yesterday at the local quarry so no need to have two housings...Here is an update pic after I removed the weights that were on the dome shade...it looks brand new and if there was never anything on it. Price drop for everything listed above as well as a zoom gear for a Canon 8-15 lens:$1820 plus shipping.

     

    post-35379-0-91800700-1526332466_thumb.jpg

  5. I haven't been real active trying to sell this as I considered using it as a backup to my Sea&Sea...but have finally decided I won't be using this in that capacity. This will make a great setup for someone with a MKIII,IV,5Ds,5DSR. Meticulously maintained.Price dropped to $1820 for everything. PM with any questions or if you would like to see other images.

    Best regards,

    Don

  6. I need to make a correction on my listing...the port extension (5510.11) was added by my mistake. That went with a different setup I sold. Regardless, the entire setup (housing, dome,trigger extension,etc.) for the drylock setup is $1820. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

    Don

  7. I'm interested in the dual cord.

    Mark

  8. Kit has been sold...Thank you

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.