Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[WTB] Nauticam NA-D810

Started by Azurreal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

[WTB] Nauticam NA-D810

3 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    As said in the tittle, I'm looking for a Nauticam NA-D810 (#17216) with M16 Vacuum Valve II (# 25625).
    I'm looking for it in good condition, no flooding and if possible with recent servicing by Nauticam.
    Price depending on condition and options that comes along.
    Shipping to France (preferably seller located in Europe).

     

    Kind regards,

    Clément

    Edited by Azurreal
  2. Hello Azurreal,

     

    did you already find a housing or are you still looking for it?

     

    I have a NA-D810 housing, which I might sell very soon.

     

    Let me know.

    Cheers

  3. Hi Friiedriich,


    I would have been interested if I didn't have loose my mind and hadn't ordered a D850 with the NA-D850 ...


    Were is the housing located and how much would you sell it ? A friend of mine could be interested :)


    Regards

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.