Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Cannon Power Shot S90 Package

Started by nbdylan ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Cannon Power Shot S90 Package

2 posts
  1. For Sale: Cannon Power Shot S90 Package including: Cannon S90 Camera, Battery, Charger and documents, CDs, etc; Fisheye Fix S90 Aluminum housing with accessories; INON UCL-165AD Close Up Lens; INON UWL-105AD Wide Conversion Lens; INON UFL-165 AD Fisheye Conversion Lens; INON Lens Holder with double mount; Sea & Sea YS-110 alpha TTL strobe with cable; Ultralite arms with float. NO TRAY.

     

    Price $600.00 - Paypal only

    Shipping USPS 2 day Priority, Insured $50.00

     

    I have photos of everything to email but they are too big to attach here. I tried everything I know.

     

    Thank you for your interest.

  2. Sale offer is withdrawn. Item is no longer available at

    Wetpixel

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.