Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam Housing for D700/camera optional

Started by tropicbird ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam Housing for D700/camera optional

1 posts
  1. I am upgrading my gear and selling my existing system.

     

    I have a Seacam housing for the Nikon D700 with a Pro G viewfinder. Fitted with nikonos 5 pin bulkheads and moisture detector. Well maintained and with spare o-rings etc.

    If a camera body is needed to go with the housing I can include that also. The body I have for sale has 56,365 shuttercount (you should get at least 150,000 in a normal lifetime). The camera has been professionally cleaned on on annual basis

    No ports included.

     

    The tech is superceded but this is an awesome user friendly, robust system and would be a great way for someone to learn and master underwater DSLR photography.

     

    Price for both $2500 Australian Dollars.

    Buyer pays shipping from Australia

    post-50412-0-52252400-1524800718_thumb.jpg

    post-50412-0-09772900-1524800779_thumb.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.