FS: [UK] Nauticam RX100ii + Sony RX100ii with INON wide angle wet lense, arms, clamps and tray
Started by sinetwo ·
12Posts
12Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: [UK] Nauticam RX100ii + Sony RX100ii with INON wide angle wet lense, arms, clamps and tray
12 posts
Hi all,
I am selling my RX100ii due to a DSLR upgrade in the near future. This is a great compact setup and makes snooting quite easy. I'm happy to post my pictures if you need to see what I managed to get in Bunaken and Tulamben, but I'm still processing them! Safe to say, this camera is great for both wide and macro with the paired wet lenses. I can provide more (detailed) pictures if required, but the post is limiting me to ca 1MB.
I am based in the south of the UK, but I am of course happy to ship this anywhere.
Everything's in excellent condition and I'll provide original boxes where possible - it is priced to sell at £1250.
Bump, as I need to sell this item, I am willing to accept offers.
hi is the housing still available? please contact kfai.wong@gmail.com
Hi all, I've had some responses now. I'm away but will respond on Thursday this week
Hi, the housing is still available?
Hi, yes, due to an unserious seller. However I'm still selling this as a package, not just the housing alone.
Sent you a private message
I've had quite a few queries about this package. I'll be updating this package now with:
* Extra clamps
* INON Wide angle lens
* INON Macro lens
Mods, can you please delete this as I've changed the contents of my post and sale. Many thanks.
Mods, can you please delete this as I've changed the contents of my post and sale. Many thanks.
Hi Sinetwo!
It's not the policy of Wetpixel to change or delete For Sale posts even if the items have all been sold. They're kept as a sort of historical record and if you want to change the details just add a new post updating the original one. Or, as you have done (I now see!) just start a new thread.
Good luck with sale and with the DSLR upgrade. I hope you get some great pics! Always nice to have some new toys, eh
Hi mate, I'm interested in the wide angle lens if available?
Due to timewasters, this is now unfortunately priced to sell at £1000. But fortunate for you guys Priced for a quick sale, please respond here and via direct message if you're interested.