I have a Gates AX100 housing and an AX100 Sony 4K camera I'd like to sell. I've had them for about three years; Gates maintained the housing last year. They have accompanied me on many dives and can produce very good video. When I switched to 4K I was surprised at how much the quality and detail increased - I'd not go back to 1K (HD).
There are no ports with the housing. I'm keeping them for the next housing.
The housing does have a vacuum port for the Gates Seal Check; the fitting is a $210 option and is included.
The camera is in good condition, and complete with all accessories that came with it when new.
I'm asking $750US for the camera, $1250US for the housing, plus shipping.
I apologize for the photo quality - if you need more (hopefully better!) I can supply some.
The first group of pictures will be the housing, then the camera.