Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

[WTB] INON S2000

Started by il_kovacs ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

[WTB] INON S2000

7 posts
  1. Want to buy one strobe inon s2000. Please send me the offer with shipping costs to Italy included.

     

    thanks

  2. I have a INON S2000 Type II for sale. Will include an INON fiber optic sync cord. I will need to know you location to estimate postage?

  3. The location is Milan, can you send me some pictures?

    Thanks

     

    Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk

  4. I have a INON S2000 Type II for sale. Will include an INON fiber optic sync cord. I will need to know you location to estimate postage?

    ...still waiting

     

    Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk

  5. reply on Tuesday

  6. ????

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.