Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam flat port and WWL 1for sale

Started by hchoat ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam flat port and WWL 1for sale

7 posts
  1. post-2479-0-63578400-1525106559_thumb.jpgFor Sale:

    Nauticam NA-36128 Flat Port 45 with Focus/ Zoom knob for Sony E mount 30mm macro and 16-50 OSS Power Zoom Lenses

    NA- 36172 Zoom Gear for Sony 16-50 Power Zoom Lens

    NA-83201 WWL-1 “Wet Wide Lens” with padded storage bag, neoprene cover, buoyancy ring and bayonet mount

    NA-83224 Hard Cap for WW-1 Lens

    Package new: $1860.00

    I purchased the package with a Nauticam housing in December 2017. Items have been used twice, no dings, scratches or damage. Everything is in like new condition with original instructions. I’m asking $1500.00 for the entire package including shipping. I am willing to sell items individually.

     

    post-2479-0-57768300-1525106571_thumb.jpg

    post-2479-0-14380100-1525106583_thumb.jpg

    Edited by hchoat
  2. More images:

     

    post-2479-0-83436900-1525107093_thumb.jpg

    Edited by hchoat
  3. $$ for the wwl-1 and shipping to 83404?

     

    Thanks

    Phil

  4. $$ for the wwl-1 and shipping to 83404?

     

    Thanks

    Phil

    $950 for the WWL1, shipping included.

     

    Heather

  5. Thanks

    I cant seem to access my messages on the site

    Email pmcc_imagen@mac.com

     

    Phil

  6. Thanks

    I cant seem to access my messages on the site

    Email pmcc_imagen@mac.com

     

    Phil

     

    email sent.

  7. WWL1 sold.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.