Hi everybody,
Im kindly asking your advice and knowledge sharing.
I have Seacam Silver housing for Nikon D800 with 2xS6 bulkheads.
Inside housing, on the top, behing metal plate, there is small electronic board connecting bulkheads and hot shoe. I assume it enables dual strobe TTL functionality for Seacam strobes.
Im considering purchase pair of strobes and now Im looking for best (and cost/functioanlity/futureproof) effective solution.
In case I decide to go with pair of Inon Z330 strobes, I wonder what are connectivity options?
If Inon strobes are connected by Seacam electrical cable S6-S&S, will strobes support TTL ? Or do I need to purchase additional TTL circutry eg Turtle? I would avoid change S6 bulkheads to N5.
Is there any option for optical connection? I got info there is Seacam optical slave trigger (dual strobe) as option instead of electrical connection...? Anybody knows about it, how it looks like, how it works, does it replace electrical bulkhead or is attached to S6? Does it support TTL with Inon Z strobes if connected by optical cable?
Thanks in advance for any info!
Regards,
Marko