Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam housing for a Sony A7Rii (I have a complete set up) Strobes

Started by waterbaby ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam housing for a Sony A7Rii (I have a complete set up) Strobes

7 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I'm new to this but here goes.

    I have a set up I'd like to sell complete or piece meal. selling complete would be my first choice.

    Nauticam NA-a7II HOUSING, with air vacuum leak protection

    Nauticam WWL-1 Wet wide angle lens 130 degree, with bayonet mount and buoyancy collar.

    Nauticam N100 Macro Port for the Sony 90mm macro lens

    Nauticam SMC-1 100mm macro lens

    Nauticam flip diopter holder

    YS110 Sea and Sea strobes, Never flooded

    Nauticam optical flash trigger

    Sync cords, optical

    Strobe clams and strobe arms

    Pelican hard case, appx sive 24Long, 19wide, 14high

     

    The condition is very very good, Housing and strobes have had been on about 5 live a board trips. New value is about $8000.00 I'm open to offers.

  2. Location?

  3. I'm in Nevada

  4. pm send

  5. Want to buy WWL if you separate 👍

  6. Housing still available?

  7. These items are of interest to me.


    Are they for sale?


    Thanks, Rob


    Nauticam WWL-1 Wet wide angle lens 130 degree, with bayonet mount and buoyancy collar.


    Nauticam SMC-1 100mm macro lens


    Nauticam flip diopter holder

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.