Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

XIT 404 tripod legs and SLR housing bracket FS

Started by johnt ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

XIT 404 tripod legs and SLR housing bracket FS

6 posts
  1. I have a set of (3) XIT404 twist clamp tripod legs and a SLR housing bracket for sale. The housing bracket has the attachment hardware for a Subal housing, but I suspect you could change that easily to fit other housing brands. This is an amazing and clever system and well worth it if you are contemplating doing any kind of video work.

     

    This set is brand new, never used. I won it in a contest and never used it because I already had a set!

     

    I'm asking $625 plus actual shipping and insurance. PayPal and US shipments only please.

     

    Please check the photos. Thanks for looking.

    post-16220-0-15415400-1525460069_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-83465300-1525460078_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-30633100-1525460089_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-26519200-1525460097_thumb.jpg

  2. Still available

  3. These amazing tripod legs and bracket are still for sale!

  4. Hi

    Would you sell the legs alone?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Hi

    Or the kit with $100 discount + shipping to Japan.

    Claude

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Claude, I prefer not to ship abroad. Shipping to Japan will also cost me >$75, so combined with your proposed $100 discount on the kit as well... no thank you

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.