Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Zen Dome Port DP230 Subal for sale

Started by johnt ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen Dome Port DP230 Subal for sale

9 posts
  1. I have an unused DP230 for sale. I purchased this as a backup and it's never seen any action. It is compatible with the Subal type 4 port.

     

    Asking $1250 plus actual shipping and insurance. PayPal and US buyers only please.

     

    Thanks for looking.

    post-16220-0-89149500-1525460809_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-19182200-1525460819_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-70384500-1525460827_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-77753200-1525460835_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-17634500-1525460843_thumb.jpg

  2. This shouldn't last too long.

  3. Still available

  4. Do you know the way to use it with Nauticam housing for Panasonic GH5 ?

  5. Hi, still available? Regards

  6. JMar, yes, the port is still available.

     

    andreysavin, I believe there is a Nauticam to Subal adapter available, but to be sure, I would contact Reef Photo or Backscatter or another retailer that deals with this on a regular basis to be sure.

  7. This port is still available!

  8. Port still available...listed now on eBay

  9. I'm interested in you port.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.