Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal Dome Port FE2 for sale

Started by johnt ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Dome Port FE2 for sale

5 posts
  1. Up for sale is my backup Subal dome port FE2- for the older type 2 Subal housings. Glass is in very good shape. There is a little water staining on the back side of the port (not the glass) as well as my name in indelible marker, but overall the port is in really good condition.

     

    I'm asking $600 plus actual shipping and insurance. PayPal and US shipping only please.

     

    Thanks for looking.

    post-16220-0-37384500-1525462332_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-87637000-1525462340_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-48934600-1525462348_thumb.jpg

    post-16220-0-02209200-1525462356_thumb.jpg

  2. Still available

  3. Do you know the way to use it for Nauticam GH5 housing?

  4. andreysavin, as I mentioned on the DP-230 post, I would double check with a retailer or Nauticam to see if there is an adapter available. I think that is the case, but I'm not certain.

  5. This port is still available. Make me a reasonable offer.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.