Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND800 housing for sale with Nikon 800

Started by TimG ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND800 housing for sale with Nikon 800

4 posts
  1. Hey fellow Wetpixelers!

     

    I'm re-advertising my Subal ND800 housing which I'd like to sell. I also have a Nikon D800 to sell with it. Actually two camera bodies are available if you are keen!

     

    The housing is in perfect condition, well-used, much-loved and never dinged, chipped, flooded or abused as you can see from the attached images. Similarly the camera which has just under 9000 actuations and has always been used in the housing. I have more images available which I can send email if you contact me.

     

    The equipment is located in Netherlands but I can get it to the UK easily and expect to be in the US this summer.

     

    Price is £1950/USD2500/€2200 for the housing; and £700/USD900/€775 for the Nikon D800. I'd be happy to do a deal for housing and camera(s); and would also be happy to include with the housing a Vivid Sentinel Series 4 vacuum valve (not shown in images) and the manual pump etc. All boxes, manuals and original bits and pieces included for both housing and camera(s).

     

    The second D800 body has a slightly higher actuation count and would cost slightly less.

     

    Shipping costs dependent on location. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (buyer pays charges).

     

    This housing has been brilliant and I have got some cracking images out of it especially using the D800's built-in flash to trigger strobes by fibre optic cables. With my Inon Z240s this gave me very good TTL.

     

    If you are serious about an FX housing, I can heartily recommend this Subal - the Rolls Royce of housings at a bargain price!

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    post-2756-0-47043400-1525760950_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-88715300-1525760960_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-51058400-1525760982_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-54941700-1525760995_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-30216100-1525761027_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-22831600-1525761054_thumb.jpg

  2. Superb housing anyone?

  3. I really don't like to see gear gathering dust on a shelf - well, the boxes are anyway.... the actual gear is happily and safely packed inside them.

     

    So how about £1950/USD2500/€2200 for the housing to include a Nikon D800 body with just under 25,000 activations on it? Buyer pays for shipping - approx €35 in Europe; and €60 worldwide.

     

    The housing and camera really are in top condition and this really is a bargain. This is a great opportunity to get a stunning setup......

     

    Best wishes

  4. Now sold - thanks, guys

     

    Happy u/w photographing to the new owner who has a bargain! :bye:

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.