Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Puerto Galera Trip Pics

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Puerto Galera Trip Pics

6 posts
  1. A good week in Puerto Galera though it is hard to fight against the refracting white sands

     

    Few shots

     

    Shawn the sheep and the little friends (look in the pic for more and smaller ones)

     

    41182602634_d3d1dcb9ce_b.jpgShawn the small by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Some unidentified spider had never seen

     

    41856548562_3e1fab2941_b.jpgSpider by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Couple of Rhinopias

     

    41899730351_d308bef6f6_b.jpgFound you by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    And hairy frogs

     

    27031076597_b76eefdea0_b.jpgSpongealike by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Flamboyant spear

    28030003958_a885f09d8d_b.jpgSnap! by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Mimic imitating sand

     

    40092270190_285f26f990_b.jpgMimicking by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Candy crabs with eggs

     

    40092363490_d8f8dae28f_b.jpgCandy with eggs by Interceptor121, on Flickr

     

    Rest here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmk2zeLP

     

    Thanks you for looking and any suggestions critique well accepted

  2. Great shots, thanks for sharing! I am especially impressed with two hairy frogfish in one frame.

     

    Do you happen to have a wider view of where you found Shawn the sheep? I'm still looking, and I guess I don't know where to look.

  3. Great shots, thanks for sharing! I am especially impressed with two hairy frogfish in one frame.

     

    Do you happen to have a wider view of where you found Shawn the sheep? I'm still looking, and I guess I don't know where to look.

    Thank you. I was miles away from the frogfish with my 60mm but I managed to get a decent shot despite the water

     

    For Shawn you need to look for some little green leaves the image is taken at the minimum working distance with the 60mm and is cropped as the nudibranch is tiny probably would need a diopter to get it bigger

    I found this hopefully it helps

     

    post-34353-0-43372300-1525890151_thumb.jpg

  4. These are all wonderful images. Really good shots! Congrats!

  5. Great shot of the two Rhinopias. Well done. What gear was used for these shots?

  6. Great shot of the two Rhinopias. Well done. What gear was used for these shots?

    All shots with my trusted Panasonic GX7 (am selling it see classified)

    There are several shots with Olympus 60mm and Panasonic 30mm macro.

    The 30mm requires you to be closer which is ok for two rhinopias but too close for one they dont like it and start to move

    For the twin shot with the 60mm I was miles away...

    Two Inon z240 strobes used on both

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.