Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Gh5 in Aquatica Housing

Started by caymanjason ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Gh5 in Aquatica Housing

5 posts
  1. I'm selling my Panasonic GH5 rig with the wide and macro set up. I've recently finished the project for which I purchased the rig, everything is in tip top shape.
    Here's what I have:
    Panasonic GH5
    Aquatica GH5 Housing
    Panasonic 7-14mm Lens
    Panasonic 7-14mm zoom gear
    Olympus 60mm macro lens
    Olympus 60mm zoom gear
    Aquatica Macro Port
    Aquatica Wide Port
    Ikelite Strobe bulkhead

    $6500 total cost, selling for $4500

     

    email:caymanjason@gmail.com for more info

    post-36414-0-12618300-1525898147_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm selling my Panasonic GH5 rig with the wide and macro set up. I've recently finished the project for which I purchased the rig, everything is in tip top shape.

     

    Here's what I have:

     

    Panasonic GH5Aquatica GH5 HousingPanasonic 7-14mm LensPanasonic 7-14mm zoom gearOlympus 60mm macro lensOlympus 60mm zoom gearAquatica Macro PortAquatica Wide PortIkelite Strobe bulkhead

     

    $6500 total cost, selling for $4500

     

    email:caymanjason@gmail.com for more info

    -- deleted

    Edited by lwang0622
  3. Is it still available.

  4. Yes

  5. SOLD

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.