Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Anilao 4K Sony A7RII.

Started by TaxiDiver14 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Anilao 4K Sony A7RII.

4 posts
  1.  

  2. Nice footage, but I think it could benefit from the edit allowing to breathe a little more at the beginning. The cuts are just too fast to really observe the subject and enjoy the weird and wanderful details of their appearance and behavior. I would aim to give each shot at least 3 second, maybe 6 even.

     

    Was this shot in continuous autofocus?

    Edited by dreifish
  3. Nice footage, but I think it could benefit from the edit allowing to breathe a little more at the beginning. The cuts are just too fast to really observe the subject and enjoy the weird and wanderful details of their appearance and behavior. I would aim to give each shot at least 3 second, maybe 6 even.

     

    Was this shot in continuous autofocus?

    You are right w the speed. This is only a trailer and more videos coming when I finish next trip to Komodo. I have so much footage from Anilao that I showed only a little of everything.

    I used single focus as with extreme macro continous focus is imposible, unless for me...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.