Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus EM5 Nauticam Housing Port Gear and 14-42

Started by gonenomad ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus EM5 Nauticam Housing Port Gear and 14-42

3 posts
  1. I tried to sell this once before and thought I had a buyer. After waiting for payment longer than I should have, I am relisting this for sale.

    Nauticam Housing
    -Serviced in may 2016. Works great.
    -Includes spare o-rings

    Olympus EM5
    -Works great
    -Includes the small flash that's needed for triggering the strobes.
    -includes extra batteries and charger

    Olympus 14-42R lens/Nauticam Port & gear

    Everything works as it should.

    Asking 1200 but am open to offers.

    PayPal is fine.

     

    post-65147-0-23839000-1526688565_thumb.jpg

     

    post-65147-0-49627400-1526688592_thumb.jpg

     

    post-65147-0-43840400-1526688614_thumb.jpg

     

    post-65147-0-76559900-1526688663_thumb.jpg

    More images https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x284zh5zmp4b3o8/AAB4m-oKNwM7ua6jx2aE6a7ja?dl=0

    Edited by gonenomad
  2. To answer some questions I received.

     

    Yes, the case is also include that is seen in the pictures. It's a lowepro backpack. It's still useable but isn't pretty. Think of it as a freebie that will be great for protecting the camera during shipping.

     

    Yes, the INON macro lens is included.

  3. Price reduced 1000 USD

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.