Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted: Ikelite EV Controller or DS125

Started by Fruitographer ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted: Ikelite EV Controller or DS125

7 posts
  1. I'm looking for a few of the older Ikelite EV Controller's for a reasonable price along with some DS125's as well. If you have either of these and would like to sell them, Please let me know and we'll see if I can make my bank account smaller and your's larger.

     

    199-photo-64b2a218452420ac583854b1f32cd5

    Photo from Divestock

  2. Still looking if you have something

  3. Hi there,

    I have two Ikelite DS125s. They're in great condition (I just dove Bermuda with them)

    Ian

  4. Peter, I just sent you an e-mail

  5. Iritter I just sent you a PM.

  6. PPeart, I just received the two EV Controllers and everything looks great. There was even a hand written note for an added touch. It was great doing business with you

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.