Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica GH5 Focus/Zoom gears for Olympus 60mm and 12-50mm

Started by FaceOnEgg ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica GH5 Focus/Zoom gears for Olympus 60mm and 12-50mm

1 posts
  1. I designed and 3D printed some gears for the Olympus 60mm and 12-50mm lens for my Aquatica GH5 housing. I wanted to share the design if anyone else wanted to use them! I've uploaded the *.STL files to thingiverse at the following link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2924403

     

    The 12-50mm requires adding a layer of tape or two to make the zoom gear thicker for the gear ring to slide on.

     

     

    U2ZlR6z.jpg

     

     

     

    mrYHG4X.jpg

     

     

     

    sa1RQbk.jpg

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.