Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Panasonic G X Vario PZ 14-42 and Nauticam Zoom Gear 36146

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Panasonic G X Vario PZ 14-42 and Nauticam Zoom Gear 36146

10 posts
  1. Little or no use for the lens. No use at all for the gear.

     

    Ideal for use with Nauticam WWL-1

     

    Price £200 including shipping UK only ask for international

     

     


    And this is the gear

     

     

    post-34353-0-15145700-1527264562_thumb.jpg

    post-34353-0-13344600-1527264608_thumb.jpg

  2. Happy to sell gear only £100

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. pm

  4. Good morning Interceptor121

     

    Can i ask how come you do not use this anymore?

    What lenses do you mostly use?

    I was about to buy a new ome and the gear, but i am stil in doubt and reading as much as i can to find out what lens would be most suitable for me, with the wwl-1

     

    Best regards

    Stefan

  5. Good morning Interceptor121

     

    Can i ask how come you do not use this anymore?

    What lenses do you mostly use?

    I was about to buy a new ome and the gear, but i am stil in doubt and reading as much as i can to find out what lens would be most suitable for me, with the wwl-1

     

    Best regards

    Stefan

    This lens works very well with WWL-1 and the port 29 however when I bought it the port 29 didn’t exist so I had 3 lenses and gear for the port 35.

    One works well the others are too far from the glass and require the 29 port.

    As I use the 35 also with the 30 mini extension for the macro 60mm am selling the others two lenses

    If you start from zero and want to use wet lenses I would definitely consider this lens with the 29 port

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Thank you for your quick answer.

     

    Would you sell and send only the lens to me here in Denmark?

    If so for what price?

  7. Yes I recommend you to take the gear too sent a PM

    Thanks

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Just to clarify this lens and gear works perfectly well with the Panasonic GH5

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. e665ec16ff8b59fa2299b8379035690f.jpg

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Sold

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.