I am planing to switch to Full Frame therefore I am selling my Nauticam housing and ports for the Panasonic GH5 Micro Four Thirds digital camera.
The housing was purchased in November 2017 and I have used it on about 40 dives. It is in a mint condition.
I am selling the housing including all factory accessories, carrying bag, spare parts etc.
I am asking for 2,100 Euros (1,840 GBP/2,450 USD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also am selling the Nauticam 6" dome port with focus knob (36164), including focus and zoom gear for the Panasonic 12-35 mm f/2.8 lens and the Panasonic 7-14 mm f/4.0 lens:
#36164 - 550 €
#36148 - 120 €
#36042 - 165 €
#36043 - 165 €
#36044 - 165 €
Here I am asking for 1,165 € (1,020 GBP/1,360 USD)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Furthermore I am selling the Nauticam N85 PZ Macro Port 29 (36165) including the zoom gear for Panasonic 14-42 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH PZ pancake zoom lens
#36165 - 220 €
#36146 - 190 €
I am asking for 410 € (360 GBP/480 USD)
I am selling the camera and the lenses as well but I guess everyone can get them on eBay easily.
Safe Payment via PayPal. Insured worldwide shipping.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a mail: ohlendorf.oliver@gmail.com