I am looking for a bag to haul my newly acquired gear around the world. I've seen the other thread on the hardcase vs backpack discussion, but could not really find a solution that makes me happy.
For weight considerations, I've already decided to go with the backpack route, which should be 2kg or less empty. However, it seems that the market for carry-on sized large backpacks is tiny. This is what I want to pack:
NA-EM5 housing (if necessary with camera inside)
Nauticam 12-50mm Macro Port
Olympus 12-50mm Lens
Nauticam 7inch Dome Port
Panaleica 8-18mm Lens
2 YS-01 Strobes
For Topside use I would also like to bring
Panasonic 35-100 f2.8 (essential)
Panasonic 100-300 mkII (essential on some trips)
Panasonic GX8 (optional)
I ordered two backpacks from Amazon in the 60€ pricerange, but both did not even fit all of the dive photography gear. I've found the Think Tank Airport Commuter which should fit everything, but 200€ seems like a fairly large chunk of money for a bag. Does anyone know of any cheaper alternatives?