Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Nikon 8700 questions

Started by knuklehead1 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 8700 questions

2 posts
  1. Nikon 8700 questions

    I'm switching from a Sea & Sea MMII to digital. I'm looking at a Nikon 8700 with an Ikelite Housing and an Ikelite DS 125 Substrobe. There are 3 different strobes (manual, TTL slave sensor and TTL Sync cord) Which would you recommend? I am also wondering about the pre-flash on most digital cameras. It's hard enough getting a good picture with my 35mm, but if I have to wait for the pre-flash, I'm worried I'll have lots of pictures of fish tails. Thanks for any suggestions

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.