Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon G7X + Nauticam NA-G7X Housing + Accessories

Started by jonjake ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon G7X + Nauticam NA-G7X Housing + Accessories

1 posts
  1. Canon G7X + Nauticam NA-G7X Housing + Accessories

     

    I am a little sad to part with this camera as I have made many great images (a majority of the shots on https://uw.jonjake.com/) with it but I just upgraded to a DSLR and it no longer gets used. I hope it can find a new owner who loves it as much as I have the last 2 years! This camera/housing has been in the water quite a few times but it still works great and takes great images. The ports have some very minor scratches and staining but I have never noticed either in any images. The window for viewing the camera LCD has some scratches on it, Backscatter is quoting a replacement right now and I would happily split the cost of the replacement with the buyer if they want it.

     

    Here is what is included:

    • Canon G7X Camera
    • 2x Extra Canon NB-13L Batteries (3 batteries total)
    • Nauticam NA-G7X Housing (including N50 standard port, spare o-rings, flash plugs, grease)
    • Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve (and pump)
    • Nauticam Flexitray II (Left Handle + Right Handle + Tray + Remote Shutter Release)
    • 2x Naticam Strobe Ball for Flexitray
    • Nauticam N50 Short Port
    • I have all the original boxes and will include those if you want them.

    $1300 USD + Shipping (or local pickup). Payment via PayPal. Everything was ~$2500 new less than 2 years ago.

     

    Please let me know if you have questions or want to see additional pictures.

     

    20180604_g7x_2885.jpg

    20180604_g7x_2890.jpg

    20180604_g7x_2889.jpg

    Edited by jonjake
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.