FS: Sony RX100 Mk2, Aquapazza housing & INON Wet lenses
Started by scubaspud25 ·
7Posts
7Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: Sony RX100 Mk2, Aquapazza housing & INON Wet lenses
7 posts
Selling my camera set up due to upgrade. Package is in great condition and is ready to dive. I can provide additional photos on request. Package includes: Sony RX100 Mk2 - perfect working condition just with some minor scuffs on the body which are only cosmetic Aquapazza APSO-RX1002 housing rated to 75M Inon UWL-H100 wide angle wet lens with additional Dome lens unit 2x INON UCL-165M67 macro wet lenses Howshot Adjustable Dual Grip and Tray Set
Asking price: €1300
Buyer pays shipping and paypal charges. Items located in Cork, Ireland.
I've added some sample photos to show what the camera is capable of. any questions feel free to contact me
Hi there,
I would be interested in the Wide angle lens, if you are willing to split the package.
Regards
Martin
Hi,
I'am also interesting for the inon package ( wide angle lense and and lenses )
Best regards,
Netgear
INON wet lenses are now sold. Camera, housing and tray are still available
Sony RX100 Mk2 - perfect working condition just with some minor scuffs on the body which are only cosmetic
Aquapazza APSO-RX1002 housing rated to 75M
Howshot Adjustable Dual Grip and Tray Set
New Asking price: €900 or best offer
Buyer pays shipping and paypal charges. Items located in Cork, Ireland.