Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: INON Mega Float S arms x2

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: INON Mega Float S arms x2

1 posts
  1. For sale 2x INON Mega Float S Arms bought in October 2017 in Germany (I can provide a copy of the invoice). I'm selling those because I moved to a different setup and I don't need them anymore. There are a few scratches (normal wear and tear). I have done around 60 dives with them. Below the specs:



    ■Mega Float Arm S


    ■Buoyancy: 390g (13.8oz) [underwater]


    ■Weight: 219g (7.7oz) [air]


    ■Outer diameter: 97mm (3.8in)


    ■Full length: 174mm (6.9in)


    ■Effective length: 150mm (5.9in)


    ■Compatible accessory:


     Lens Holder for Float Arm, Shoe Base Spacer 



    I'm also selling 2x INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm.



    This underwater photography gear is visible in Paris area (Boulogne-Billancourt in France) and I can ship it to buyer's costs.



    Price: 100 EUR or nearest offer


    post-69706-0-56621500-1528468931_thumb.jpg

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.