Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm x2

Started by Dulcow ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm x2

1 posts
  1. For sale 2x INON M67 Lens Holders for Float Arm bought in October 2017 in Germany (I can provide a copy of the invoice). I'm selling those because I moved to a different and I don't need them anymore. There are a few scratches (normal wear and tear). I have done around 60 dives with them.



    ■Weight: 50g (1.8oz) [air] / approx.25g (0.9oz) [underwater]



    ■Compatible arm


    Float Arm S/M/ML


    Mega Float Arm S/M


    M5 Joint + Stick Arm SS/S/M/L


    M5 Joint + Multi Ball Arm ML/L/LL/XL


    Mega Float Tube S/M



    I'm also selling 2x INON Mega Float S Arms.



    This underwater photography gear is visible in Paris area (Boulogne-Billancourt in France) and I can ship it to buyer's costs.



    Price: 50 EUR or nearest offer


    post-69706-0-70284500-1528469027_thumb.jpg

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.