Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Nikon D850

Started by Geotech ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D850

3 posts
  1. I'm looking for anyone who have some experience of shooting video with D850 under water. Thanks

  2. Cant say I have experience really but am just starting. I shoot the D850 topside, professionally and am just starting U/W photography with a DSLR. Starting video settings are likely 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps iso 640...depending. Still need video lights though and interested in thoughts or suggestions you might have I shoot S & S YS-D2s for stills

  3. I looked at upgrading to the D850, but decided to go with the D810 instead. I had a D7000 and wanted a full frame camera. For me, I like the integrated flash and using the normal fiber optic strobe cables and as the D850 doesn't have a built in flash, it just seemed like more hassle and even more expense. I use an Aquatica housing, which I love because it's small and not made of plastic; quite heavy though.

     

    Just my 2cts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.