Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NAUTICAM WWL-1 WET WIDE ANGLE LENS-FOR SALE.

Started by waterbaby ·

  • 18Posts
  • 18Replies

Read-only discussion

NAUTICAM WWL-1 WET WIDE ANGLE LENS-FOR SALE.

18 posts
  1. Used on my Sony A7Rii, 130 degree. Great addition when used with Sony's 28MM lens. (28mm lens sold separately)

    Includes Nauticam Bayonet mount. $600.00 gets it all. Lens is in great shape, no glass scratches. Hood has some paint scratches on the bottom. Includes original Nauticam padded case and plastic lens cover. Buyer pays shipping. Shipping from Nevada U.S.A.

    post-73846-0-51804800-1528730198_thumb.jpg

    post-73846-0-59403600-1528730213_thumb.jpg

    post-73846-0-82335700-1528730227_thumb.jpg

    Edited by waterbaby
  2. Where are you shipping from?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. PM sent

  4. Where are you shipping from?

  5. Where are you shipping from?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Nevada U.S.A.

    Im shipping from Nevada U.S.A.

  6. PM

  7. I sent a PM yesterday morning. No response. :o

  8. Is this still available?

  9. I sent him a PM fairly soon after he posted the ad and ask for his payment details, haven’t heard back yet

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. I've seen this alot on these forums. Guess some people aren't as motivated to sell as some of us are to buy. ;-)

  11. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. WWL-1 for $600...

  12. That or it's already sold.

  13. I bought a few parts from waterbaby (in person) and all the items looked brand new. Would highly recommend him!

  14. Sorry guys, I had to leave the state for work. Anyway i'm in the middle of a sales transaction, If it doesn't go through I'll make contact with you all.

  15. Well, here's hoping THAT sale doesn't go through... :bye:

  16. Is this still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. Any update on this?

     

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  18. Hello all,

    This has been a popular item. Its now sold.

    Thanks!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.