- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: SEA & SEA UNDERWATER YS-D2 STROBES.
-
FS: SEA & SEA UNDERWATER YS-D2 STROBES.Two Sea & Sea YS-D2 strobes in excellent condition, lightly used, never flooded. The strobes have a capped 5 pin connector for sync cable, and a connector for Sea & Sea type fiberoptic cable. Each strobe includes the original box, instruction manual, YS and ball mounts, #100 and #120 diffuser caps, Allen wrench, and all the factory goodies.$ 799 for both strobes. Free shipping in USA, $39 international.Paypal & email: 68.elias@gmail.com. 100% satisfaction rating as eBay seller.
-
Hi there! Interested in these. I am using Sea & Sea YS-250s at the moment, but am moving to a new housing shortly and will be switching to fiber optic.
Why are you selling?
-
Reply:
I am selling my housing, camera and strobes, in two separate packages.
Thank you for asking.
-
Just now I chatted with my underwater photo dealer, and he could see no advantage for me to replace my fine YS-D2 strobes with YS-D2J's.
The second edition of the Retras and the Inon Z330's are not available, so I am no longer selling my YS-D2 strobes.
Thank you, kind readers, for your interest.