Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete, like-new, NauticamNA-NEX7 System with lots of extras.

Started by OCDiver911 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete, like-new, NauticamNA-NEX7 System with lots of extras.

9 posts
  1. I bought this system from Reef Photo and then moved to Alaska and I don't dive much anymore. So I am selling it. It is in great condition. Some ports and lenses (Fisheye and Marco) have never been used! The housing has about 100 dives and the camera about 1000 photos. The system is a few years old but it takes great photos and video. I had the housing overhauled by Reef Photo (see invoice) and it has not been used since. I have also included the original purchase invoices so you can see exactly what is included.

     

    I paid $7440 for the system. I am asking $2400 plus shipping. Sale will be through PayPal.

    post-36442-0-49786400-1528840925_thumb.jpg

    Nauticam NA-NEX 7 System.pdf

    Edited by OCDiver911
  2. If someone can explain how, I will post a better photo of the system.

  3. Select more reply options and choose the file you want to upload and then attach it.

  4. You can't read the attach list as a download and nothing is listed out what does this kit actually come with?

  5. I am having trouble with the files size limit. So I have attached the purchase & service records. In addition, I purchased a Sony NEX VCL-ECU1 Wide Angle Converter lens for SEL16mm f/2.8 for $129 and a Sony 16mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Lens (E mount for NEX cameras) for $251.

    post-36442-0-58077500-1529113522_thumb.jpg

    post-36442-0-19596500-1529113538_thumb.jpg

    post-36442-0-99542500-1529113552_thumb.jpg

    Edited by OCDiver911
  6. Here is a better picture.

    post-36442-0-96497700-1529113810_thumb.jpg

  7. Reduced price $2000 plus shipping. This is a great system and in a complete package with everything. Like new, some pieces are new. I had it serviced by Reef Photo and it has not been used since.

  8. Reduced price $2000 plus shipping. This is a great system and in a complete package with everything. Like new, some pieces are new. I had it serviced by Reef Photo and it has not been used since.

    Hi. I am interested in this system. Will PM you to discuss. Thanks. Mike

  9. Complete system is sold.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.