Hi I just bought a Nikon D850 and I need some help with my equipment choices. I currently use with my old DSLR camera an Ikelite housing and strobes, but for this new camera i was looking into Nauticam and Subal. I got a full equipment setup with nauticam and just wanted someone to help check if everything is OK or there might be some items that are not that usefull. I have three lenses in mind for underwater use 8-15mm, 16-35mm and 105mm. this is the underwater equipment.
nauticam housing
macro port 87 for 105mm
2 nauticam 200mm ball arm
2 nauticam 70x250 aluminum float arm
zen DP-100 glass dome port for 8-15mm
zen 230mm glass dome for 16-35mm
45 degree viewfinder
2 inon z330 strobes with optical fiber cable (or is sync cords better?)
so is this setup a good choice? do I need both domes? and i need help to figure out how to travel with this (please recommend a case) I use a pelican case now with my Ikelite housing but a lot of friend divers told me that the attract to much attention, that is heavy and that there might be a way to pack everything on a carry on bag.
I really appreciate all of your help in advance, I know how much this things cost and making the best decision is important to get it right from the start.
Thank you.