Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

How cool is this???

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

How cool is this???

4 posts
  1. How cool is this???

    And there I was the other day thinking "gee, I wish I had a way of getting a flanged-doohickey with a right angle and a slot in it, that would make life so much easier", and lo and behold: Online short run CAD/CAM, CNC machining of parts

     

    Seriously though, this could be useful for making brackets, strobe mounts, custom trays etc etc.

  2. Very cool! Great idea actually, to provide custom design and mfg at a reasonable price...

     

    I've already got one or two things I'd like done, I may have to look into this some more.

  3. Yes. Very cool! I can also think of a couple of things I'd like to make.

  4. Software's pretty straight forward too, although it helps to have a CAD background and understand what the machining operations are...

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.