I am struggling between Zen 230 and Nauticam 230 (18808?) for a Nikon 16-35 an a Sigma 15 FE....what would you recommend? Maybe I change the Sigma FE to the Nauticam FE...
Sascha
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by SMY ·
Read-only discussion
I am struggling between Zen 230 and Nauticam 230 (18808?) for a Nikon 16-35 an a Sigma 15 FE....what would you recommend? Maybe I change the Sigma FE to the Nauticam FE...
Sascha
Hey Sascha.
It is literally the exact same piece of glass just one says Zen and one says Nauticam. The current Nauticam dome though is 18812 ![]()
Matt
Thanks Matt! Do you know the difference between 18812 and 18808?
Sascha
The 18812 has a wider rear opening for physically wider lenses like the Canon 11-24.
Thanks Alex!
Sascha
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.