Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

LX10 Sample Video (MWB, No Filter or Lights)

Started by brousseb ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

LX10 Sample Video (MWB, No Filter or Lights)

2 posts
  1. Hi, I wanted to test out my LX10 + Nauticam Housing to see how well the MWB worked at depth. Since I don't live near the ocean, I tested at the wreck of the Robert Gaskin in the St. Lawrence river. The depth was between 60 and 70 feet, visibility was a stunning 15-20 feet so I wasn't expecting much. Almost everything is brown down there except the diver in the video but I think it turned out pretty well. I didn't color correct individual clips, all clips have the same processing. I added some additional stabilization to the 4k clips in post, 1080 footage was slowed down 50%. I keep forgetting to test the 120 FPS mode, that will be next.

     

    https://youtu.be/YSKri9jYVzA

  2. Happy to see this. I've got the same setup.

     

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.