Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS. Nauticam NA-D750

Started by Pichi ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS. Nauticam NA-D750

3 posts
  1. Hi guys, I have for sale a Nauticam housing for the Nikon D-750 in like brand new condition. I purchased the housing and other accessories last May before my diving trip from Mozaik Underwater Camera Housings. I only used the housing for 15 dives and its in like brand new condition, no scratches dings etc. I still have the original packaging and Instruction manual. I added the Nauticalm M-14 Vacuum Valve II and it comes with the manual pump. I just got the Nikon D-500 and I'd love to house it.

    The housing its located in Toronto, Canada and buyer will have to cover the charges for shipping and Insurance, I will prefer a Pay-Pal transaction unless the buyer can meet me in person in Toronto and pay cash.

    Price : $3020 USD

     

     

    post-58708-0-28397800-1529321291_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-67813200-1529321305_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-17671600-1529321315_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-91048300-1529321326_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-81145400-1529321343_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-02470900-1529321356_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-42411200-1529321370_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-99021400-1529321383_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump

  3. Housing no longer for sale, I've decided to keep it.

    Thanks.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.