Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS. Nauticam 8.5 Acrylic Dome port with Neoprene Cover

Started by Pichi ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS. Nauticam 8.5 Acrylic Dome port with Neoprene Cover

10 posts
  1. Hi there! I have for sale a Nauticam 8.5 acrylic dome port in like new condition. I just bought it las May before my trip and used it for 15 dives. No I got the Nikon D-500 and I'd like to get a smaller dome for CFWA. The dome shade has a couple of tiny barely noticeable scratches on the lower part of the shade, outer bottom part. The dome itself its as good as new and I still have the original packaging. Have the extension ring and zoom gear for the Nikon 16-35 mm if interested.

    The dome its located in Toronto, Canada and the buyer will cover the shipping and insurance, Pay- Pal will be ideal or if you can meet me in person in the Toronto area I'll happily take the cash.

     

    Price: $ 500 USD

    post-58708-0-91557700-1529322291_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-23680000-1529322300_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-51833000-1529322309_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-17755800-1529322318_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-04168100-1529322337_thumb.jpg

    post-58708-0-01961800-1529322351_thumb.jpg

  2. Does it come with the extension ring and zoom gear?Is $500 the price for everything? If so I'll take it.

    Edited by Fruitographer
  3. Extension ring and zoom gear are not included on the price..I can price them for you if interested. Thanks.

  4. Bump!

  5. What would you sell the whole package for including the dome port, extension ring and zoom gear?

  6. Did it sell yet

  7. I sent him a PM and tried to said something on this page that I wanted to purchase everything but now answer on his post here or the PM I sent. If someone can't respond like this and they're selling something, there's no way I'm going to purchase it. If they can't even message you back then how can I expect them to send the product in a timely manner if at all.

  8. I'd like to apologize for the previous lack of communication, I had to travel to a remote location at the beginning of the month, and I should have left a note indicating that I was going to be unable to have access to the internet for that period of time. I totally understand if some of the users that contacted me regarding this product got upset after no getting their questions answered, and the red flag that this incident my raise. Was never my intention to ignore any of those who tried to contact me and I truly apologize if my actions led you to believe so.

    With that said, the dome it's still available for sale and if there is any changes to its availability I will indicate it in this post.

    Cheers!

  9. Good Day, is this still available and how much for the ext. ring as well?  Thanks, Dustin

  10. Sold

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.