Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes

Started by TreasureGuard ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-250 Strobes

6 posts
  1. Good Day Wetpixel Community,

     

    I'm hoping to pick up some working condition YS-250 Sea & Sea strobes. If anybody has some for sale, please let me know.

     

    Thank you.

    Edited by TreasureGuard
  2. Hi there,

     

    I have some with a Sea and Sea dual sync cord. Where are you located?

  3. Hi Ontogeny, sorry for the late reply, I'm on a cruise in Komodo, Indonesia currently. I'm based in Malaysian Borneo. Can you please send me a personal message with details and your price expectations? Thank you very much.

  4. I'm still looking for a pair or a single Sea & Sea YS-250.

  5. Hi,

     

    I have a never used, mint condition YS-250 for sale. It was a backup, but then I decided to use smaller strobes. It was posted here a few weeks ago, was asking $750. However, I will sell it for a reduced price of $550. If interested, contact me at thbjr@earthlink.net.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  6. I also have two YS-250s i can sell. reach out stu@stuartphotography.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.