Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Flash Trigger for Canon (26301)

Started by JohnnyQuest ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Flash Trigger for Canon (26301)

7 posts
  1. Brand new, in box, never used, optical flash trigger for Canon for sale. Item 26301. Includes two new batteries.

     

     

    Here's the link to it on the Nauticam site. Check compatibility with your system.

    https://www.nauticam.com/pages/search-results?q=26301

     

     

    If you're interested, PM me. I'll make you a very good deal (and send photos if you want).

     

  2. PM

  3. Thank. I PMed you back but I didn't see how to post photos there so I put them here:

    post-4753-0-38781500-1529456748_thumb.jpg

    post-4753-0-31709100-1529456760_thumb.jpg

  4. Bump.

     

    This is still for sale if anyone is interested. $100 and free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous US.

  5. PM sent

  6. Still for sale?

  7. Sold

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.