Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete Ikelite/Canon t5i package

Started by jonsaenz ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete Ikelite/Canon t5i package

6 posts
  1. I have here a complete, ready to dive package of an ikelite housing with a canon T5i rebel and multiple lenses and ports. This setup has served me well over the years, and I have travelled far and wide with it, but it is time to upgrade to a camera and housing that can get me below 200'. I would prefer to sell this as a package for someone looking to get into underwater photography, and buyer pays for shipping and insurance.

     

    I am asking $2000

     

    Ikelite T5i Housing

    Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 650D, 700D, Rebel T4i, Rebel T5i, Kiss X6i, Kiss X7i DSLR Cameras # 6871.65

    Universal Zoom Set for Lenses 2.8 to 3" Diameter # 5509.28

    Universal Zoom Set for Lenses up to 2.8" Diameter # 5509.27

    *Base with Dual Handles # 4077.68

    Vacuum System for 3/8” Control Gland Complete Kit with Pump # 47013

     

    Ports (Four Lock (FL) port system)

    Ikelite macro SLR port 3.5” # 5502

    Ikelite 6" Dome Port # 5503.50

     

    Camera/Lenses

    Canon EF‑S Macro 60mm F/2.8

    Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM

    Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM

    Canon T5i

    2 batteries

    1 charger

    1 Strap

     

    *not pictured, I have an extra base with handles if you want it.

    post-74309-0-62920100-1529440766_thumb.jpg

    post-74309-0-13453500-1529440776_thumb.jpg

    post-74309-0-61357700-1529440790_thumb.jpg

    post-74309-0-13601900-1529440801_thumb.jpg

    post-74309-0-98572900-1529440811_thumb.jpg

    post-74309-0-43212900-1529440822_thumb.jpg

    Edited by jonsaenz
  2. Camera, with accessories and two lenses sold. I still ahve the following left

     

    asking $1200 for all.

    Ikelite T5i Housing

    Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 650D, 700D, Rebel T4i, Rebel T5i, Kiss X6i, Kiss X7i DSLR Cameras # 6871.65

    Universal Zoom Set for Lenses 2.8 to 3" Diameter # 5509.28

    Universal Zoom Set for Lenses up to 2.8" Diameter # 5509.27

    *Base with Dual Handles # 4077.68

    Vacuum System for 3/8” Control Gland Complete Kit with Pump # 47013

    Ports (Four Lock (FL) port system)

    Ikelite macro SLR port 3.5” # 5502

    Ikelite 6" Dome Port # 5503.50

    Lenses

    Canon EF‑S Macro 60mm F/2.8

  3. Bump $1000 for housing, two ports 60mm lens plus extras.

  4. Bump $800

  5. I have 500$ in my PayPal account. Lets do it?

    Edited by guspolaco
  6. SOLD

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.