Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony NEX-5N in Aquatica Housing with Sola 600 Focus light: $1000

Started by DanInSoCal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony NEX-5N in Aquatica Housing with Sola 600 Focus light: $1000

3 posts
  1. I am selling a Sony NEX-5N interchangeable-lens mirrorless camera in an Aquatica housing. Included are:

     

    - NEX-5N camera with battery, charger, and kit 17-55mm equivalent lens

    - Aquatica AN-5N housing with the matching plexiglass dome port, double handles, and extended shutter release

    - Sola 600 white/red focus light with two chargers

    - Various accoutrements -- extra O-rings, a strobe cable for an Inon strobe if you want it

     

    Paid ~$2500, asking $1000 OBO. Please don't low-ball me, but reasonable offers will be considered.

     

    This is a fantastic starting kit for someone getting serious about underwater photography. The camera is small and lightweight, and takes excellent detailed images. It's also a great land camera, for that matter. You can purchase any number of E-mount lenses and compatible Aquatica ports, in particular, a highly rated macro lens is available. This package does not come with any strobes, I cannibalized the strobe I had been using, onto my new setup.

     

    Why did I get rid of this? I moved up, basically, to a more capable setup at, of course, a much higher price point. Such is life.

     

    This kit is impeccably maintained. The only deficit is a few small scratches on the dome, which are only visible when you shoot straight up into the sun.

     

    Does not come with the scorpionfish. This is a 100% crop to show the detail the camera is capable of.

    post-24220-0-35859900-1529471633_thumb.jpg

    post-24220-0-63107100-1529471641_thumb.jpg

    post-24220-0-96781200-1529471652_thumb.jpg

    post-24220-0-76691700-1529471675_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi mate, I sent you an e mail! Let me know if you didn't get it:)

  3. Hi mate, I sent you an e mail! Let me know if you didn't get it:)

     

    I did not. I just sent you a PM with my email address.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.