Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-7D, Canon 7D, Lenses & Accessories

Started by andy_deitsch ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-7D, Canon 7D, Lenses & Accessories

2 posts
  1. I’m selling my Canon 7D with lenses, housing, and accessories as I have recently switched over to the Nikon platform. The housing has never been flooded and I have always rinsed it in fresh water after each use. I’d like to sell the system as a package. I’m pricing the overall package based on the items highlighted in blue but all items listed will be included in the package. Here’s what I’ve got:

     

    Total for everything: $4200. Buyer pays for shipping.

     

    Camera & Housing:

    • Canon 7D body (purchased new in November 2017 very low # of clicks)
    • Nauticam NA-7D Underwater Housing with ball mounts & vacuum system

     

    Ports:

    • Zen DP-100mm Dome Port (for Tokina 10-17mm)

     

    Lenses:

    • Tokina 10-17mm fisheye
    • Canon 100mm 2.8 USM
    • Canon 60mm 2.8 USM
    • Tamron 10-24mm rectilinear lens
    • Reefnet Subsee +10 diopter
    • Canon EFS 55-250mm (autofocus slow on the higher end of the focal range)
    • Tamron SP AF-90mm f2.8
    • Quantaray 70-300mm
    • Canon EFS 18-55mm kit lens
    • Canon 35-80mm EF lens
    • Canon 80-200mm 4.5-5.6 (only works in the 110mm-200mm range)

     

    Accessories:

     

    • 6 ULCS clamps (they have about 350 dives on them so they aren't great but will get you started)
    • Extra battery for Canon 7D
    • Scubacam fiber optic snoot for Inon z240 strobe
    • Nauticam zoom gear (works on Tamron 10-24mm and with rubber bands, also the Tokina 10-17 without having to take the rubber off the lens)
    • 2x Tiffen 52mm UV lens protector
    • 2x Sunpak 58mm UV lens protector
    • Sunpak 58mm circular polarizer
    • Kenko extension tube set DG 3 rings (12mm, 20mm, 36mm) for Canon mount

    post-34273-0-81491200-1529619598_thumb.jpg

    Edited by andy_deitsch
  2. Sold

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.