Ok looking to see if there is any interest in my
camera rig the houseing is a gates underwater pmw-200 and I am selling the camera for it too which is a Sony pmw-200 full hd 422. There is a standard dome with the setup and also a optical dome too which was bought seperatly. This will be included too. There is a 64gb memory card too and the pellicase too. There are lots of extras seals three batterys. Please email any questions. Anyone interested £3800 ono
Classifieds / Archived topic
selling my underwater video camera and housing
Started by Diver633131 ·
- 3Posts
- 3Replies
Read-only discussion
selling my underwater video camera and housing
3 posts
-
-
Hi everyone ok so j am dropping the price of my rig to 3200 the optical lens alone is worth 1500 if I don't get no interest nk worrys I may remove it. Thanks for looking.
-
PM sent