Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Nex-7 Housing FS

Started by drtalks ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Nex-7 Housing FS

3 posts
  1. I'm selling just the housing, which is in excellent condition. I recently paid $290 for Reef Photo to clean & overhaul the housing & then used it for just 2 dives. So its still in great shape. I'm selling now as I've switched to a A6000 camera & housing & can't travel with both systems.

     

    Price is $800 free shipping in US.

     

    I do have a couple of Nex-7 bodies & an extra flex-tray if interested.

     

    Thanks,.

     

    post-18818-0-32914400-1530306512_thumb.jpg

    post-18818-0-51643700-1530306542_thumb.jpg

    post-18818-0-74495700-1530306579_thumb.jpg

    invoice.pdf

  2. Price reduced to $700 with free US shipping.

  3. Still for sale....

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.